Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lets See Your Videos and Pics of your Modded Super Iphone

Talking Lets See Your Videos and Pics of your Modded Super Iphone
    ok i just cant stand it i must show off my modded iphone. everything you see in the video is a result from reading all the great post here in this group.

i am a running 111 version with about every tweak you can get and then some,,,during the first of the video i show stacker with 12 buttons. they are customs apps that quick dial my phone numbers and load up my homepage.
    at the end i show you my iswitcher setup..i only show 3 screens because the next ones are all adult rated...

everyone with pics and videos of thier super Iphone please post them in this thread...

Last edited by skihound; 2007-11-14 at 11:48 PM.
    SkiHound ,,, Loves his Iphone,

Wow, what havent you modded on that phone? lol

Wow! where did u get the program to have the shortcuts to contacts?? As well as the theme you are using?? Can u share or post a link to where I may be able to find them? I really LIKE!!

how to make a custom app
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7048

how to get custom mystack
    http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread....hlight=mystack

hey guys lets see what you got,,post your pics, and tips and questions,,,,love that iphone
    SkiHound ,,, Loves his Iphone,

right at the begining of the video you have a different slider to unlock. Is that part of a theme or all by it self ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    right at the begining of the video you have a different slider to unlock. Is that part of a theme or all by it self ?
    it's all by itself and it's not part of a theme.