Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Has this happen to your Phone yet?

Default Has this happen to your Phone yet?
    I previously turned off my phone, and when i went back to turn it on, it constantly was asking me for my voicemail password. but thats not all, it continues to restart it self (well not completely just to the screen where it shows the time and slider). and i cant do n e thing. N E advice? Im screwed now.. i have no phone to call.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

the voicmail password problem i did have. it requires you to download a patch to fix that prob, as for phone shutting of i couldnt tell you. i would say restore with itunes than jailbreak again and go with firmware 1.1.3. than download the patch for password. does ur email work cuz mine didnt untill i got patch
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Hi I Recently Tried To Use Ibrickr With My Iphone Then After I Ran Itunes To Finish The Process And Now My Iphone Wont Even Boot Up It Just Turns On And A Whole Lot Of White Words Come On The Screen I Though Ok Maybe Its Doing Its Thing But Nope Its Not
    It Was Stuck There For 4 Hours Can Someone Please Tell Me Whats Going On With My Phone Email Me Let Me Know Please Thanks So Much