Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Music does not appear on iPhone but does in iTunes

Default Music does not appear on iPhone but does in iTunes
    When I connect my iPhone (Jailbroken w/1.1.4) to my computer, iTunes shows it right away. I have no problem syncing it and it will even recognize added and deleted contacts, so I do not think it is a syncing problem exactly. I will then sync my music and iTunes shows that there is about 3 GB of music on it and I can view all the music through iTunes but when I disconnect my iPhone and then go into the iPod music part to play some of the music, there is nothing there. I am presented with the musical note and be low that it reads "No Content"

Anyone experience this or know how to fix it? I am sure restoring the phone and re-jailbreaking it will do the problem but I have so much stuff that I have done to it, that I don't want to go through that hassle if I don't have to.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

try to manualy add music see if that works. and restoring isnt that bad now a days. and u can preload ur apps into a firmware file so the phone will boot with all goodies. well most of them
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

how do you do that? I have heard word that it can be done but never really heard that there was a easy way to do it. Point me in the direction and I will do the leg work figuring it out. Thanks

I also have tried to manually ad music and that didn't do the job.
    Last edited by Imagine3; 2008-05-14 at 02:34 PM.