Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iPhone Rumor coming from CNN

Default New iPhone Rumor coming from CNN
    Read on CNN that all online stores are officially out of stock of iPhones, CNN says this due to the upcoming new iphone probably--and coming in June probably.
    But I have a question, this new iphone--faster internet, all that is new about it?? I would never get a new phone for $500 again if it was just faster internet.
    Did u guys hear about some rumors of the new iPhone? I hope that the new one should have more functions

i heard it flys and cooks breakfast.

And gives the best - umm - reception ever!

[email protected]
    hei guys if its 3g phone will it have a camera at front......

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

haha... what does 3G and the relocation of the camera have to do with each other? From all the rumors going around the configuration will be the same. Oh yeah... think about it... if the camera were on the same side as the screen how would you see if what you're taking a picture of is in view (unless all you do is take pics of YOURSELF).

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    haha... what does 3G and the relocation of the camera have to do with each other? From all the rumors going around the configuration will be the same. Oh yeah... think about it... if the camera were on the same side as the screen how would you see if what you're taking a picture of is in view (unless all you do is take pics of YOURSELF).
    Or use at&t's Video Share feature which they are pushing heavy this year. But I doubt Apple will offer it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Just the idea that if you wanted to take a picture of anything other than yourself that you would just have to blindly guess if what your taking the picture of is in view of the lens is just ridiculous. Common sense.

[email protected]
    i was just asking that do the 3g phones have a camera at front and will it do video chat

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    i was just asking that do the 3g phones have a camera at front and will it do video chat
    I think couple of guys kinna blew you off for no reason To me, this is a valid point - perhaps you could have said something like will it ALSO have a camera in the front?

I know some Nokia phones (at least N80) have two cameras - one back and one front.

Just my 2 cents ...

Peace

Yeah they did blow him off not knowing what they were talking about the new iphone might have two cameras on it as it would have to if it had video conferencing enabled on it which has been rumored. so that was not a dumb idea at all.

[email protected]
    thnku tc3jg for understanding ....... please people dont be so angry me english isnt so good so wats the big deal ......

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

it ok my spelling is awfull lol. but my crapy spare phone can do video confrencing odd its like an lg trax or something like that great phone for 20bucks
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

[email protected]
    hei guys shut ur mouths and read this articla .http://blogs.computerworld.com/vodaf..._for_3g_iphone
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2008-05-14 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks

i cannot believe those guys flamed you over this, completely valid point.

proof that sarcasm and n00bs dont mix all that well...

[email protected]
    thank u reeko for understanding thats wat i was trying to figure but these guys were going crazy on me

Hey, fellas, it's only a chat, be easy,
    I heard news--slingbox, with 3G speeds, you can now slingbox without needing to use wi-fi, may it be a true rumor

Thanks

didnt know what slingbox was, googled it, now have sex wee in my pants after reading up about it.