Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: strange battery issue

Default strange battery issue
    Ok for some reason all of a sudden my battery is dying pretty fast. It happened for 2 days now. I let it get down pretty low one day, i charged it all night long. during the day i maybe made 3 phone calls and by 5pm in the afternoon it was dead. I just restored tonight and im gonna see if that helps.

first go to setting, shut off wifi when not using it... lower screen brightness... download bosstools and shut off openssh when not in use... do not charge except when battery is very low... also when its finished charging unplug it...
    always hit the thanks button

no signature spam/links... Thanks

well no settings had been changed, i leave wifi and ssh on all the time and usually by the end of the day my battery bar is just barely below full. not sure whats happening.

what apps did u lastly installed?
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

umm, i had parking lot, the new racing game, band, customize, summerboard.

these are the last things u installed? maybe its band not sure though..
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

yeah band was the last thing i installed, i had alot of stuff and just restored tonight so im not sure what all was there.

the restore seems to have fixed the problem i charged it last night, unplugged it at 12am left it on. its now 4:45pm today and my batt bar hasnt moved at all!
    Last edited by 1sick94hb; 2008-05-13 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by 1sick94hb View Post
    Ok for some reason all of a sudden my battery is dying pretty fast. It happened for 2 days now. I let it get down pretty low one day, i charged it all night long. during the day i maybe made 3 phone calls and by 5pm in the afternoon it was dead. I just restored tonight and im gonna see if that helps.
    Just out of curiousity, did/do you use Mail? Which kind, IMAP, gmail, push?!!?