Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Screen Discoloration Issue

Default Screen Discoloration Issue
    I've had my iPhone for about 7 months now, and I have recently developed a small issue with the display. Under certain lighting conditions, a slightly discolored yellow smudge appears on the right hand side of the screen. This mark is less than an inch long, yet it is still very annoying when it is visible.

I have already determined that it is not a software issue. When exposed to direct sunlight, the small yellow smudge can be seen even if the phone is turned off. I have cleaned the screen, yet it doesn't help. It is almost as though the smudge is between the screen and the glass.

So I was just wondering if anyone has a solution to this issue, or even any suggestions. My iPhone is jailbroken, though I am a legit AT&T customer, so warranty repair at an apple store is an option, I just wanted to ask here first, since the closest apple store is over an hour away.

Thanks for any help that you can provide!

i get u..

i have a small circle in the same spot (upper right corner) in the size of a pin. its like a bubble and its driving me crazy.

i guess that we both have to dissasemble our iphones in order to fix this.
    Thanks is an acknowledgment