Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Speaker Problem

Default Speaker Problem
    8GB Iphone Unlocked 1.1.4

Well, I can hear and talk fine when I put my ear against the iphone also when I am using the earbuds. But, I can not hear my ringer, put phone on loudspeaker and hear people (they can hear me), or listen to youtube videos (without the ear buds on).

My iphone is not on headset mode when the headset is not on. I have tried restoring it, the headphone in and out thing, all functions seem to be working fine like when I make a call and its on the regular put you ear against the speaker talk the iphone's screen goes black as normal.

Any help?

Thanks

Hm iPhone not going into headphone mode? well first off is it only the ringer? Try turning the ringer volume to the max without the headset in and without

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

As I have said before the ringer does not work, loud speaker does not work. When I am on regular speaker the phone works when i put my ear on the phone I can hear people. Also when I have the earbuds on it works

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had the same problem with my iPhone a couple times. What seems to work is random combinations of turning it off, turning it on, plugging the earphones in, and out, etc.

Also, now my iPhone's speaker volume is very low for some reason. Like only half as loud as it used to be. If anybody has any idea on how to fix this, send me a line.

Thanks for the suggestion but its not the answer I am looking for.

Any help on this?
    Last edited by bespetna; 2008-05-12 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I found out that the speaker does work since when I put it on voice mail it does what it is supposed to also if I put voice mail on hold and I go to youtube without my headphones on i can hear it playing.