Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Restored phone... now its 1.1.2- Few questions

Default Restored phone... now its 1.1.2- Few questions
    Hey, restored my iphone cuz it fooked right up, and now its 1.1.2

Im not stressin over it, cuz im sure someone will release a jailbreak for 1.1.2

but i just wanted to ask a question or two.

Is my phone concidered 1.1.2 now? SO if i wanted to do anything to it in the future, i would need to look at stuff for 1.1.2?

also

Is it better for me to wait for breaks for the 1.1.2 or should i just downgrade to 1.1.1 and go from there.

Banned
    Thanks

was ur fone unlocked?...... if it is not unlocked and u got AT&T i would just wait for another jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by Sharma12 View Post
    Hey, restored my iphone cuz it fooked right up, and now its 1.1.2

Im not stressin over it, cuz im sure someone will release a jailbreak for 1.1.2

but i just wanted to ask a question or two.

Is my phone concidered 1.1.2 now? SO if i wanted to do anything to it in the future, i would need to look at stuff for 1.1.2?

also

Is it better for me to wait for breaks for the 1.1.2 or should i just downgrade to 1.1.1 and go from there.
    If you're not stressing over it I'd wait till the new jailbreaks and unlocks come out. They should be made public in a day or so. (Jailbreak is possible now with some command line work on an Intel mac so a packaged release cant be far behind)

Downgrading is a touchy business and not one entered into lightly unless you have to. If you can be patient for just a bit longer you can save yourself a lot of headaches

And yes from here on out your phone is considered a 1.1.2 phone unless you do a baseband downgrade
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Murfunit For This Useful Post:

Sharma12 (2007-11-12)

Yea im in canda, and it was unlocked previously...

I;ve been reading the forum quite a bit, and there are alot of talks about phones being bricked....

How do i know if mine is bricked or not?

Cuz i thought it was so i restored it, and now its factory settings.

Banned
    Thanks

since its unlocked i would just wait