Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Freezes with sim card in

Default Iphone Freezes with sim card in
    i have recently had problems with my iphone freezes, ie. i cant move the slider to unlock the phone, this is nota dead patch, the whole screen does not respond!

until recently i discovered that if i power my iphone off by holding the home and sleep button, then releasing as soon as the iphone turned off and then took out my sim card and left the iphone for about 30mins, i could boot up the phone again without my sim card and it would work flawlessly, no freezes, no nothing!!

and i tried my luck with the sim card again and it froze, if any1 knows anything about this, please let me know, any help would be appreciated!!

thanx

So just leave the sim card out! :P Sounds like you may have used ziphone.

Thanks

try to use the region patch, if u don't come from a supported country.
    you can find the region patch in iclarifieds repository.

i never used ziphone, i bought unlocked and jailborken with 1.1.1, had the phone for about 4 weeks and then it started to freeze!!neways have sent it to dubai, i am from south africa, i bought it in dubai, hopefully some1 there can sort something out.

i cant just leave it out, need it as an iphone, otherwise i would have just bought an ipod touch, thanks digitol.

homers1992, thanks will pass the msg on about the region patch!!