Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone in continueous boot cycle..

Default iPhone in continueous boot cycle..
    So, Today while in class, I became bored and decided to upgrade a few of my apps and uninstall the ones that I wasn't using.

The only app that I wasn't really using that happen to be getting on my nerves was the HWPen. I unintalled like normal and it asked to reboot after words. I hit the home button, it reloaded the springboard and shut off by it self. I thought it was pretty weird at first but I just decided to reboot. Well, I turned it on and it will turn on like normal and show the apple. Then turn off and do it again.

I let it sit in my pocket doing this for 5 hours. And still nothing.

Anyone have something that would help me.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

It is a well known issue since the release of that app that uninstalling causes what you're talking about. You will need to put your phone into recovery mode and restore in iTunes and start all over.

Yeah, I got it already like right after I posted this. It was just a pain since you need the phone to turn off for it to go into restore so that took a tad bit since it contineously booted.

my fone is doing something like this. It will freezes and/or just shut down randomly. I've restored a million times, but no matter what it doesn't seem to work without shutting off on its own or freezing everyday. is there anything I can do??? has anyone had something like this happen??? is there a fix????? I feel like the fone is broken, but I'm hoping there is a fix