Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: hidden icons, lost customize apps icon in hidden category

Default hidden icons, lost customize apps icon in hidden category
    when i was customizing the order of my icons, somehow i beleive the customize apps icon itself is now in the hidden category, any ideas on how to retrive it back. i know im a idiot. i appoligize also if im not explaing my self very well too. thanks for any advice

Use launcher. If you don't have it then install it and use it to open customize

If i help then please thank me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

mydonh (2007-11-24)

launcher is hidden as well, thanks for your quick reply

What about Finder?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

surfmsm (2007-11-08)

If Installer isn't hidden then uninstall Launcher, and then reinstall it. Or Just install dock from Installer and use that. If not use Mobile Finder as Broomhead said to locate the hidden folder.

Reako

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reako For This Useful Post:

Broomhead (2007-11-08), surfmsm (2007-11-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    If Installer isn't hidden then uninstall Launcher, and then reinstall it. Or Just install dock from Installer and use that. If not use Mobile Finder as Broomhead said to locate the hidden folder.

Reako
    Good tip, I didn't think to uninstall and then install. Thanks

Exclamation Lost Installer and don't have Customizer app installed prior
    Hi I know this seems stoopid but when I was fooling around with the installer app I installed a few new apps and not knowingly I will need the customizer app to enable more page view now I am stuck. The installer apps is hidden on the next page which I can't see... and I don't have the customizer already installed... so wut can I do? can someone provide me with some input on this please HELP HELP... greatly appreciated

Someone needs to stickie this:

HOWTO: Unhide Customize and Installer for 1.0.0 - 1.1.1 (Windows)

This will work for 1.1.1 or lower, and this is windows only (I don't have a Mac)

1: Connect to PC
    2: Download the newest iBrickr
    3: Install 'Dock'
    4: Go back to iphone, you may need to reboot
    5: in the lower right hand corner, there will be a little transparent sun, click and hold and drag to the center of the screen. Find Customize, and fix what you did.
    6: Learn from ones' mistakes

I got the same problem but I use a mac and a iphone with firmware 1.1.1. And thought that iBrickr only worked with 1.0.2. If somebody know how you can fix this with amac please help!

Quote Originally Posted by ollepaulsson View Post
    I got the same problem but I use a mac and a iphone with firmware 1.1.1. And thought that iBrickr only worked with 1.0.2. If somebody know how you can fix this with amac please help!
    What did you hide? Installer or Customize or both?

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    Someone needs to stickie this:

HOWTO: Unhide Customize and Installer for 1.0.0 - 1.1.1 (Windows)

This will work for 1.1.1 or lower, and this is windows only (I don't have a Mac)

1: Connect to PC
    2: Download the newest iBrickr
    3: Install 'Dock'
    4: Go back to iphone, you may need to reboot
    5: in the lower right hand corner, there will be a little transparent sun, click and hold and drag to the center of the screen. Find Customize, and fix what you did.
    6: Learn from ones' mistakes

HOW DO I STALL DOCK WHEN IM USING iBrickr, i HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FIND IT AND INSTALL IT...PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO DO IT...I CANT SEEM TO MAKE IT WORK, I HAVE ALL MY APPS ICON HIDDEN AND MY LAST HOPE IS RESTORE AND I DONT EVEN KNO HOW TO DO THAT. IM SCARED TO MESS UP MY PHONE...SOMEBODY HELP ME