Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone wont play rage against the machine! lol

Default iphone wont play rage against the machine! lol
    Well i've had 4 of the rage against the machine albums on my phone for a while, and i finally decided to listen to one of them and it doesnt work...

One album works, but the other 3 do not. I dont know why. It shows the play/pause button in play mode, but the song does not play (i cant hear anything, nor does the song bar move)

After trying to play the songs from one of those three albums that do not play if i try to play another song (not rage against the machine) it will play but no sound will come out, unless you go to the home screen and back into the ipod or press the button on top.

Wtf? ive reloaded the music and it still does the same thing.

Lol it's rofl funny that it's specifically rage against the machine... haha.

Does the music play on your computer, or is it just your phone?

yeah, it plays fine on the computer. At first i figured it was just some format error but yeah its not. They are all mp3 files. I tried reloading the entire playlist and it still does the same thing

well IT IS a smartphone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hagge10 View Post
    well IT IS a smartphone lol
    LOL!!! Yeah... why don't you get as smart as your phone and get Rage Against the Machines of your phone AND your comp. Lol sorry we couldn't be more helpful.