Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need Some Help Please Guys Someone Help!

Default I need Some Help Please Guys Someone Help!
    well i had a perfectly modd'd iphone and everything, i connected it to my itunes trying to put some more music, then all of a sudden it said i didnt have enough space. so i said ok w/e, i d/c it, and now i have no songs on my iphone, and when i go under settings, it says i only have 1.4 gig's remaining, when its a 4gig iphone, and my itunes libary is 3.4 gig's, so i have enough space, what should i do?!?!

under about, it says i have 0 songs, 0 videos, 0 photos, my version is 1.0.2, my capacity is 3.5 GB, and i ionly have 1.1 GB avaiable, help me !!

come on guys
    Last edited by samihassan; 2007-11-08 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This just gives you a reason to upgrade to 1.1.1. and start over! Well before the 1.1.2 firmware is released tomorrow.

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    This just gives you a reason to upgrade to 1.1.1. and start over! Well before the 1.1.2 firmware is released tomorrow.

Reako
    what you mean? can i just upgrade via itunes?

Yeah, but you can still jailbreak and unlock 1.1.1. 1.1.2 may take a little while. So do a fresh restore and get yourself started before the new FW hits.

Reako