Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.2 Firmware Downgrade

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default 1.1.2 Firmware Downgrade
    Hey all

Apologies if this has already been asked.

With the 1.1.2 rumors (fact) floating around, if anyone get's one that has the 1.1.2 firmware on it, can I safely assume we just go through the necessary steps to virginize, activate, upgrade, unlock cycle again (end up with a 1.1.1 but better than a bricked 1.1.2)?

Thanks again!
    Unable to restore signature. Error (1015)

Quote Originally Posted by renzo75 View Post
    Hey all

Apologies if this has already been asked.

With the 1.1.2 rumors (fact) floating around, if anyone get's one that has the 1.1.2 firmware on it, can I safely assume we just go through the necessary steps to virginize, activate, upgrade, unlock cycle again (end up with a 1.1.1 but better than a bricked 1.1.2)?

Thanks again!
    This doesnt make sense, how would you upgrade and still have 1.1.1, even if you only had 1.0.2 you would still be updating straight to 1.1.2 when it comes out. What exactly are you asking?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What I meant was if you bought an iphone that had a 1.1.2 firmware on it, can you perform all the necessary steps, then upgrade/ activate/ unlock etc... the phone to firmware 1.1.1 *instead* of the 1.1.2
    Unable to restore signature. Error (1015)

Why don't we save these desperate threads until the firmware is released. I am sure NO HACKER has any idea what to expect yet until the firmware is released in the US.

Reako

Just curious but has anyone heard when the US release is for this firmware update?

Banned
    Thanks

well i dont think it will be as easy as those simple steps becuase hackers will have to figure out how to unlock,downgrade,and all thats mess...but im curiuos to see it at work

Rumors say friday but who honestly knows...

Reako