Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: weird cover Art glitch

Default weird cover Art glitch
    Hey there, got bored whilst doing a practice AS maths paper and found a random glitch. If you are playing a group of songs from different albums ie shuffle all songs, and if you repeatedly press the top right button that lets you rate the song before the song changes, the album art stays the same when it goes to the next song even if its by a completely different artist! And if its the same artist then usually the screen where you rate the song gains the album art as a background! For example I was listening to Boom! By System Of A Down from Steal This Album, then it shuffled onto the song '36' from the same album, whilst I was tapping the top right button, then when I looked at the 'rate song' part the background wasn't black, it was the album art, which made the stars hard to see. Weird eh? I'm sorry If people already know this glitch, just something weird I discovered.
    Last edited by thestrangestick; 2008-05-06 at 11:09 PM.

You have too much time on your hands lol, work for apple and get paid for doing these things

Off topic, but meh. What was on your AS paper? Or did you not look? Im doing sixth form next year
    Bought iPhone from Mall at Millenia in Florida, took home to UK and unlocked, currently using o2 SIM card

Quote Originally Posted by Davzik View Post
    You have too much time on your hands lol, work for apple and get paid for doing these things

Off topic, but meh. What was on your AS paper? Or did you not look? Im doing sixth form next year
    So did the glitch work for you too?

I was doing Maths, AS, Core 2 , May 2007 ( I think )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thestrangestick View Post
    So did the glitch work for you too?

I was doing Maths, AS, Core 2 , May 2007 ( I think )
    Assuming you're on AQA-
    The one where the 1st question has a rectangle and a sector and you need to prove that the rectangle haz twice the area of the sector?

I'm not ready for Core 2, (again) lol.
    I hate:
    Geometric progressions
    Binomial expansion
    Logarithms

Noooooooooooooooo!
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-05-07 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    It's in May, and I'm not ready for it, (again) lol.
    I hate:
    Geometric progressions
    Binomial expansion
    Logarithms

Noooooooooooooooo!
    true but the thing I hate the most is pretty much all of stats. Its a form of sadism invented by teachers.

Thanks

OMFG Statistics I hate! WTF with all those normal distribution curves and confidence intervals and whatnot....

Its so stupid - I average an a or b in core and a c in statistics its that annoying!