Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: can anybody help or should I throw my Iphone in the bin?

Default can anybody help or should I throw my Iphone in the bin?
    I have owned a ileg iphone for the past 2 monthes and grew to like it very much, thats why i am panicing right now.
    having downloaded some applications today i ended up with the home screen and the spinning wheel kept on going on and on.
    tried to restart then soft reset, to no avail. ended up with the apple logo and the spinning wheel which stopped after a while and the phone did not kick in again.
    had to jailbreak with ziphone which reset everything and ended up with the logo and the wheel again.
    tried iliberty same again, now iam booting in DFU and waiting 2 hours for i tunes to download and reset. the wait is killing me. the phone cost me a year's salary and i cant afford another and dont think there's an apple dealer in my home town. pls help.

[email protected]
    jujst be patient ok just put ur phone down into dfu mode kepp holding the power an home button for some seconds and the screen will turn black and then keep holding the home button and after a while itunes will detect the phone in recovery mode just restore it and after that jailbreak it

Or maybe the better solution without restoring all is to use Ziphone or iLiberty+ to kick your phone in normal mode, than SSH into it and remove the apps you´ve installed the last time.

Worked for me one time so its worth a try before loosing everything on your phone, right?

Keep us posted.
    If I could help you with my answer give me a

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

yeh man its ok. it will never be a brick its ok. just breath a tad, ok breath some more. itunes is uh...ur "friend" lol. ill buy it form u if u cant fix..na jkjk some one here will def be able to help you. trust. some of these ppl here are like uh.. "gods" in this modding, codeing, problem solving world. and i luv them for it. u will to when they help you out. i feel u for it. it is scary when a 400 dollar device freaks out and u cant get it to work
    Last edited by screamforme02; 2008-05-06 at 07:52 AM. Reason: my b
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to screamforme02 For This Useful Post:

sphinx666666 (2008-05-10)

it worked
    thanx a million