Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Help, Apps Quit On Me

Default Iphone Help, Apps Quit On Me
    So i updated to 1.1.1, did the jailbreakme.com procedure, i got summerboard, customize, apollo, but it quits almost everything as soon as i open it. even SMS and safari? any help?

I have seen Customize create problems on 1.1.1, if you can, try uninstalling that and see what happens.....just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    I have seen Customize create problems on 1.1.1, if you can, try uninstalling that and see what happens.....just a thought.
    I can confirm, customize is a wreck, I banished it from my apps long time ago!
    Sorry!

open customize 3 or 4 time then restart your phone.

did you install the BSD subsystem?

Customise is shite

Stay away from it unless you want your phone to hang, crash, reboot, and eventually brick like mine.

I had to do a full restore, and be warned - if you sync'd with customise previously, when you restore, and re-sync your stuff back, even without customise installed, it restores the customise general settings - and these will crash your phone again...

If youre having issues after customise installation, remove customise, sync your phone, restore 1.1.1 again, jailbreak again, (no need to anysim 1.1 as its already good to go), re-sync your phone - and then do a phone reset (without reseting your contents) and a network reset, then re-sync the phone again without any of the customise settings stored. This will clear out the "customise" legacy and you'll be back to normal.

Customise is a real Biatch with 1.1.1 firmware.

Stay away from it!!

If you're running Summerboard be sure that you go to SMBPrefs and turn OFF "Dim Wallpaper". This has been causing many users trouble with crashing apps - even the standard built-in apps.