Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Email enhancements????

Default Email enhancements????
    Any ideas or news if those retards at Apple are planning on upgrading email app? It is becoming very frustrating not to be able to view .PPS or just to be able to attach one picture to email, and not to be able to save pictures from recieved emails.

Lets hope there will be a few in 2.0!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jfmsam's Avatar
    Thanks

Google around and you'll find screen shots of the new features you may expect on the upcoming release.
    2.0 is targeted to be a an Enterprise release. It is very likely it will solve many of your concerns.

Yes I hope so, if its targeted toward enterprise, I hope they realize that they need to include a lot new features.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jfmsam's Avatar
    Thanks

They are still missing a few obvious features, but 2.0 is a huge step towards a viable replacement to RIM's devices or any WM6 on Enterprises.

I love berries but to eat them and not for work.
    I used to be a big WM6 fan, but I can safely say that I no longer use my WM6 device because the iPhone now does pretty much all that I need in a true convergence device.

The only favorable thing I can say about a BB is that it is well hardened for a corporate environment. Unless Apple can guarantee the same or superior reliability on their devices, I see it difficult getting the approval from CIT at large corporations. The clock is ticking and to my humble opinion, the reliability of the latest beta release is far from being the precursor to the Gold release like some have stated, but it is an accurate reflection of what features we may expect. There is still time to make sure some last minute features make to the final june release, but most likely Apple will delay that in favor of a highly reliable device.

My bet is that what Apple may leave out will be address by the official and not so official developer community.