Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: does customize work with iphone 1.1.1?

Default does customize work with iphone 1.1.1?
    everytime i try to use the app it shuts off on me. and can i rearrange icons?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Customize crashes the first 3 executions. Also make sure you have BSD subsystem installed. And yes, Customize has rSBT integrated to rearrange icons (but only on the first page).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Destructo For This Useful Post:

MODTHEIPHONENOW (2007-11-05)

Quote Originally Posted by MODTHEIPHONENOW View Post
    Keep trying to open it if it's first time u are running it. It happened to me too but then it works after that. Yes you can rearrange icon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to vincent6396 For This Useful Post:

MODTHEIPHONENOW (2007-11-05)

will i be able to rearrange the doc tho? like if i change the ipod icon into music and video icons they stay on the springboard and not the dock so can i use customize to place these two apps on the dock?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

It works...sort of. Mine is VERY quirky. Sometimes I can change things, other times I cannot. Display order only works for the first page.

I can change carrier images fine now, but before I could not. Now sometimes it will change Edge, Wifi, Bars, etc only SOME times. Very sporadic at best.

Waiting for update to see if it works better and more consistently.

will i be able to rearrange the doc tho? like if i change the ipod icon into music and video icons they stay on the springboard and not the dock so can i use customize to place these two apps on the dock?
    Not sure about the music and video icon but you can edit the dock to add as many icons as u like. Worth a try.