Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Share your iPhone story

Default Share your iPhone story
    So i am sure that every one saw this on their website. I figured i will take a different approach with them, since feedback doesn't do much and there haven't been any real updates that we asked for. So hopefully Apple will sense sarcasm and will do something about it.
    I hope you guys will do the same, come up with some story and include the features that the iPhone doesn't have. This is what i wrote to them
    So there was an important sms that i had to send out, it wasn't a short message to. And on top of that i needed to send it to a multiple people in my address book. I started doing that only to find out that my $600 phone can't send the same sms to a multiple contacts at ones. So i figured i'll just copy and paste the same sms, and what do you know i cant do that ether on my $600 phone. Bu the good thing is that the phone has WIFI music store, because after all that frustration i drove out to get some coffee at a local star bucks, and payed them $20 so that i can connect to the internet with them and downloaded one song that took me 10 to download.
    Thanks Apple, the WIFI iTunes is awsome.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Thanks

well my iphone stories aren't so negative.

The Saturday before Halloween, some friends and I went down to this local street party in the gay area of Dallas. Afterwards, our ringleader wanted for us to go to this shindig called "DISTURBATHON", but sadly she did not know the location. So I whipped out my iPhone "Anubis" and searched google. Found the address, used Google maps to find the quickest way to get there, and we all had a fun time surrounded by.....well.....I don't want to get B&.
    But there.

The whole idea is to include features in your story that the iPhone doesnt have, that way maybe apple will get of their collective asses and start realising usful updates.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Thanks

alrite i can understand that then. sorry for misunderstanding

Thats fine. You guys can post anything you want on here, but the idea of that was to get Apple understand that we could care less about some crap such as WIFI iTunes we need things that we can use in every day use.

HI I Live in Mexico and I have an Iphone since 1 month ago that one friend bough me in US, and I have unlocked it and it works great here with my local carrier, thanks so much to the team, and yesterday my sister which is in NY now for holidays tried to buy an Iphone in the apple store, buy didn't sell her because they said she previously buy several iphones and because shes not an American citizen, I think this is discrimination from apple

they need to clean up their act I have the 2 year service plan , so I call in to get my headphones replaced , they take my credit card number and so on ..... Give me a case number, after a day a new headset arrieves Lol broken so I call again and complain so they issue another repair, here it is have not gotten any replacement yet, and on top of it they are only say they charge$1 just in case you not return them LOL, they charged me full price for both of them to my credit card, I am so upset at apple , any ideas what I should do or day?

My stories
    I opened my family lines w AT&T before I bought the iPhone, already got my free phones from the plan which about to start in that week(4lines), I didn't think iPhone was cool since I didn't have money lol, then when I saw the news about iPod Touch I saved up $300 went straight to Apple's Store that when destiny hooked me up with my iPhone ( now that I named it iJesusPhone because an 8gb version iPod touch = cost of 4gb iPhone ( it was still available 2 months ago).
    Brought it home hook it up and Voila... activation screen eh? I called the guy who opened the AT&T acc for me asked if he could activate it for me? Answer NO you have to open another line for that iPhone and it costs at least $60/month... I was mad, wat the hell I already paid $110 a month for four lines in my family y would I pay for 1 extra line.... I was so hopeless at that time, left the iPhone on the table for 5 days straight and couldn't do nething to it.... But the 1st guy who unlocked the phone posted his video on UTube, hopes raised I went looking for his method that he planned to sell on Internet, (was thinking about buying it 2) Then Gizmodo posted link about free unlock ====> got my phone to work with the Sim card I already got from the plan...
    I can go on for hours talking about it hehe but i have to spend time look for info to keep on modifying my iJesusPhone
    4gb iPhone
    unlocked from 1.0.2 w/o YouTube ==>Restored unlocked w PAYCAY to have YouTube==>Virginized ==>Upgrade to firmware 1.1.1 ==>Unlocked w anySim1.1.1 and CARNAVAL =>looking toward to 1.1.2
    AT&T
    YouTube worked
    Wifi music store worked
    Call in/out,SMS Mail all good