Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP...PHONE SOFT BOOTS EVERY 40 sec.....

Default HELP...PHONE SOFT BOOTS EVERY 40 sec.....
    I went to download a theme from installer it give me an error and i then i exited and that when every started to go haywire....i turn off the phone and turn back on and it act all crazy....if i touch any icon it soft boots if, if i contect to my mac it does notthing, their in wifi no edge so i can not contect to via sttp or itune to due a restore....if i do nothing it soft boot every 40 secs.....wtf is going on here some help.....at least tell me how i can restore.......help!!!!!!

sorry im on 1.1.1 unlocked byanysim on tmobile

i have the same problem as well...It happened exactly like you described it...it's been soft booting since then..im on 1.0.2 unlocked Jailbreak on ATT
    Last edited by swimmer; 2007-11-04 at 08:49 PM.

Hold the home button for 10 sec. then press the sleep button. Your phone should shut off and not ask you to slide the shut off button. wait one minute pray if you need to> Then restart your phone. I know you'll say I already did that so do it again and timing is everything.
    I know this helped so please say thanks

this is the prob i have i got an error could not refresh recorces and its goin mad softbootin every 6 secs now

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Sounds like a bad installer resource.