Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: For Those who Sent there Phone In For Repairs

iPhone? More like MyPhone derrickb16's Avatar
    Thanks

Default For Those who Sent there Phone In For Repairs
    ok I've shipped in my phone today (May 1) they get it tomorrow (may2) I'm going to keep you posted on my repair or my new iphone I didn't supply a number for repairs lol and it had pixel problems well screen problems no water damage! physical yes but not alot so lets see what happens also i fully virginized it then activated it so it could look as if it was active for all people who sent there phone in(not a walk in)tell us about your exprience.......

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

My brother sent his daughter's Macbook in for warranty repairs and got it back in about 43 hours. Great service, at least in that case.

iPhone? More like MyPhone derrickb16's Avatar
    Thanks

UPDATE!!!: THESE ARE THE STEPS THAT THE REPAIR CENTER DID!
    STEP 1: Product received by repair center (02-May-2008)
    STEP 2 DIANOSTICS TESTS
    10MINS LATER STEP 2: Product Replaced (03-May-2008)
    STEP 3: Product return pending (03-May-2008)

THEY JUST RECIEVED IT TODAY AT 8:38AM AND I CALLED IN 2 TIMES THE LAST TIME I CALLED THE LADY SAID HOLD ON PLEASE 9 MINUTES SHE CAME BACK AND SAID YOUR IPHONE WAS REPLACED THEY ARE SHIPPING IT OUT TODAY YOU SHOULD RECIEVE IT MONDAY !!I SO HAPPY DUE TO IT HAVING HOUSING DAMAGE A CRACK AND I TOLD THEM ONLY THE SCREEN THIS MADE MY DAY DON'T BACK DOWN FROM REQUESTING SERVICE FROM APPLE HQ I'M NOT WITH AT&T AND I GOT MY PHONE FIX WITHOUT GIVING THEM A NUMBER LOL ONLY NUMBERS I GAVE THEM WAS SERIAL NUMBERS! JUST CONTINUIOUSLY CALL THEY'LL REPLACE IT ALSO JUST TO LET SOME KNOW WHEN THEY SAY YOU WARRENTY IS VOIDED IT'S NOT YOU JUST NEED TO SEND IT BACK IN THEY SAY THAT THEY COULDN'T FIX IT BUT SPEAKING TO APPLE THEY GAVE ME ALOT OF INFO IF YOU NEED ANY PM ME I'LL LET YOU KNOW EVERYTHING
    IF I'VE HELPED YOU BE SURE YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!