Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I can't receive txt messages or can't hear the other person when i call!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Default I can't receive txt messages or can't hear the other person when i call!
    I can't receive txt messages or can't hear the other person when i call! I have to Press the speaker button to get it to work! it's since I done the last update. Can any one Help me with this Please?

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you drop your iPhone? If so its hardware,if you didnt drop it,just restore to 1.1.4...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPie View Post
    Did you drop your iPhone? If so its hardware,if you didnt drop it,just restore to 1.1.4...
    No the phone has not been dropped in any way.

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Well then restore to 1.1.4 and unlock with any unlock method which you like,Ziphone,Iliberty,iPlus....

yes its one of the problems that came up for me as well. not sure about the reason why you are not receiving texts...

first of go into your setting>general>reset>Reset all settings I am hoping that it will fix your problem with the text messages. Maybe someone on here has any ideas if this method does not work. Also let us/me know how your did your jail break might help in determining the source of problems

as for the headphone issue, what I do to get it back is this take an air gun and blow the jack out first. then take your headphone and plug em in pul em out plug em in pul em out plug em in pul em out plug em in pul em out plug em in pul em out plug em in pul em out plug em in pul em out ...........

bunch of times.. eventually give it a second and while on the home screen use the volume buttons on the side to see if it will adjust the ringer volume or the headphone volume..
    its always a problem for the first week and then all of a sudden its gone...

Thanks
    Well then restore to 1.1.4 and unlock with any unlock method which you like,Ziphone,Iliberty,iPlus....

How do I restore my hacked 1.1.3 version to 1.1.4 ?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

try going to settings -> general -> reset and choose reset all settings. that's known to fix the sound problem. i'm not sure of the text message fix but i know it's been discussed

One new thread per question. Please

Thanks
    Does Any still know how I can fix this SMS TEXT thing ?

Thanks
    Has the same problem, but just rebooting it a few times and praying at the same time repaired it =/