Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anybody else not getting MMS?

Default Anybody else not getting MMS?
    Anybody else not getting MMS through AT&T? I've had a few people ask me about the picture they sent me and I just say what, cuz I haven't gotten anything. And I'm talking about the text from AT&T that gives you the user name and password to go on that god forsaken site, not SwirlyMMS.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know but what is this service you speak of? sounds very intersting. sorry i couldnt help
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

I just did some random browsing in winscp and found a folder called MMSApp under /var/root/library/ and then within that MMSApp folder it has a notifications folder then individual files. I found a notification for all 3 of the mms messages people had sent me but I never got in that folder. So my phone is getting the notifications but it isn't being converted and sent to me as a text I guess. I realized that this started happening about the time I re-jailbroke using iLiberty so maybe jailbreaking with iLiberty causes problems with the viewmymessage text coming through.

Does anybody out there have any ideas short of restoring and jailbreaking with something else?