Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Screen saver program?

Default Screen saver program?
    What program do I need to change the wallpaper in my icon screens (from black) and have a different wallpaper on my password screen? Does such a app exist? I DL'ed the vWallpapers and liked the idea of the two different Wallpapers, the video was a little busy for me.

Any input would be great! Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Download and install Summerboard from the System folder in installer. Then you can download Themes from the Themes (Summerboard) folder in installer. If you want a different lock screen wallpaper from the home screen you will need to use Customize 2.0. www.customizeapp.com and follow instructions.

Well... sounds good. Only, after I DL'ed Summerboard from installer and restarted my phone, all i get now is a white apple. No start up. Any idears?

first of all what firmware and can you winscip or cyber duck? if you cant then to restore: then turn off phone, plug it with your cable, AS QUICKLE AS YOU CAN AFTER PLUGGING IN hold the home button. That will put you in dfu mode allowing you restore and try again. If to lazy to restore then like i said try ssh again (aka cyberduck).