Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 65

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: IM tired of the same F''''''inck questions in this forum.

  1. #21
    Retired Moderator dale1v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,784
    Thanks
    335
    Thanked 395 Times in 268 Posts

    lol you users can just ignore dumb threads, we mods actually have to touch them and move them! Yuck

    Common n00b q's:
    "How do I save gba games on 1.1.4?"
    "I have a great idea! landscape keyboard!"
    "My youtube doesn't work!"
    "Bluetooth can't detect other phones!"

    ...and many more.
    And people say mods get on their cases...pfft.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-04-29 at 07:19 AM.

  2. #22
    Lol this thread is hilarious. But I admit I feel sorry and still help them. People these dys r just lazy and like spoonfed to them,that's life. BTW dale1v alw got a kick out of your sig,f#@%kn funny ****.

  3. #23
    everybody thinks their problem/question is unique in its own way so thats why everybody makes their own thread.

    Not saying its right or wrong, I'm just not bothered by it....

  4. #24
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The big apple
    Posts
    573
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 53 Times in 37 Posts

    i agree, plus if they search they may find an answer quicker than waiting for other people to respond. one day i got a pm asking " how do i unlock my phone?" and i was brand new to the forum myself. lol
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

  5. #25
    Retired Moderator dale1v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,784
    Thanks
    335
    Thanked 395 Times in 268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty83 View Post
    everybody thinks their problem/question is unique in its own way so thats why everybody makes their own thread.

    Not saying its right or wrong, I'm just not bothered by it....
    Yes...but it's not unreasonable to say that we should have a good think before we post...just say to ourselves, "hey, maybe one of these Two Hundred Thousand members and owners of iPods and iPhones might have had a similar problem. Maybe out of the thousands of threads, there is an answer. Let's search and see".

    With all due respect, it probably doesn't bother you because you joined the site this month and have 4 posts, so I doubt that you've seen much yet. In the months to come, you'll be aware of it.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-04-29 at 02:35 PM.

  6. #26
    Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In All of Your Hearts
    Posts
    1,635
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 125 Times in 117 Posts

    haha this thread is great it only took like 20 minutes to find ahahhahaha. i hear u guys. the search is way better now adays to.(powered by google right) i find most my questions answered 4-5 times when i search. lol. you ppl rule i luv this place, i wish i could live here

    hahahaha there is a thread ringht under this one that say "can i buy an iphone without att contract.?" hahahahalolol jeeeze funnnny
    Last edited by screamforme02; 2008-04-30 at 02:24 AM.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

  7. #27
    STICKY! and btw, ths thread inspired my current sig.

  8. #28
    What's Jailbreak? javilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Sounds like someone needs a girlfriend to relieve the stress.

  9. #29
    What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Michigan And Florida
    Posts
    6,535
    Thanks
    3,596
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

    Hi

    I have searched this forum for many of hours at a time and have found out alot of information and what people think about this product or that one and what they have bought etc....and tryed to understand how they have modded their phones and then wondered as to why their phones turned into bricks...

    I am not a lazy butt what so ever and have crused around trying to find what I am looking for at times until I am ready to fall off of my chair....

    I have not modded my phone at all at this time. I would like to but would want correct answers and steps before trying to do so. I have read over these areas and I hate to say it can be over whelming and especially to a new person as they don't understand the programs one is using to do this nor what all to do because it appears that new software is coming out left and right to make it easier to do this....

    I am a att customer... and if I modded my phone all I would want to do is change things like the battery graphic, chat bubbles, and use the themes and put games on it and certain programs... but I am afraid to ask such questions so my phone will never be modded until I am sure I am directed in the correct ways....

    Some people may ask a question and they get the correct answers but then they don't understand the procedure... and they feel anxiety to mod their phones... because they know if they do it wrong their phone becomes a brick..... and many want the cool things that are offered on this forum but if their phone becomes a brick they really can't afford to just run back out and buy another one....

    Remember! There are many people in the world that own the iphone but they are not made of money either....

    I can understand the real dumb questions as I get the same questions asked over and over again each and every day while I am at work....but forums are a place to get to to know other people and get help from the more experienced people in the world... and you also have to remember is search engines do not have all of the answers and if they do what link and information has the correct ones?

    In this computer world this all comes easy to some and not so easy to others.... but neat thing about all of this is if we are patient we can help others as we have had help in the past... and you know we have all had to ask questions at one time or another....

    And remember this forum was formed for the iphone, mac users in the world... and if you help one person out... remember they will be grateful for all of your knowledge and patience...

    I think people that don't want to share their information is just as lazy as the people that want the quick fix...

  10. #30
    I read the first sentence of that post and was too lazy to finish it.

  11. #31

  12. #32
    So we are sick of people posting stuff that has already been discussed. This is an oxymoron right? lol. let me rephrase my first statement; Someone made a post about how they are sick of people making new threads about things that have been discussed already. There is absolutely no way to fix this. I even went as far as to make video guides (on my forums) and people still asked stupid questions. It's irritating, but I've learned to ignore it, or umm.. ignore it lol.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

  13. #33
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ROCHESTER< NY
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Que clase de Cabron tu eres if you dont have the time to answer any question create your own f@@K webside my understanding is you read and if you can help you help you [email protected] missible. Not everyone has the Peanut head you have so cabron. If you understand why the question start over is because a new member as enjoy and there dont now how to use the system yet. This motherF@#@# has made me mad.

  14. #34
    Retired Moderator dale1v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,784
    Thanks
    335
    Thanked 395 Times in 268 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jibaro3 View Post
    Que clase de Cabron tu eres if you dont have the time to answer any question create your own f@@K webside my understanding is you read and if you can help you help you [email protected] missible. Not everyone has the Peanut head you have so cabron. If you understand why the question start over is because a new member as enjoy and there dont now how to use the system yet. This motherF@#@# has made me mad.

    ???????





    didn't understand that, sorry.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-05-01 at 01:12 AM.

  15. #35
    Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In All of Your Hearts
    Posts
    1,635
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 125 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by theetoothfairy View Post
    Hi

    I have searched this forum for many of hours at a time and have found out alot of information and what people think about this product or that one and what they have bought etc....and tryed to understand how they have modded their phones and then wondered as to why their phones turned into bricks...

    I am not a lazy butt what so ever and have crused around trying to find what I am looking for at times until I am ready to fall off of my chair....

    I have not modded my phone at all at this time. I would like to but would want correct answers and steps before trying to do so. I have read over these areas and I hate to say it can be over whelming and especially to a new person as they don't understand the programs one is using to do this nor what all to do because it appears that new software is coming out left and right to make it easier to do this....

    I am a att customer... and if I modded my phone all I would want to do is change things like the battery graphic, chat bubbles, and use the themes and put games on it and certain programs... but I am afraid to ask such questions so my phone will never be modded until I am sure I am directed in the correct ways....

    Some people may ask a question and they get the correct answers but then they don't understand the procedure... and they feel anxiety to mod their phones... because they know if they do it wrong their phone becomes a brick..... and many want the cool things that are offered on this forum but if their phone becomes a brick they really can't afford to just run back out and buy another one....

    Remember! There are many people in the world that own the iphone but they are not made of money either....

    I can understand the real dumb questions as I get the same questions asked over and over again each and every day while I am at work....but forums are a place to get to to know other people and get help from the more experienced people in the world... and you also have to remember is search engines do not have all of the answers and if they do what link and information has the correct ones?

    In this computer world this all comes easy to some and not so easy to others.... but neat thing about all of this is if we are patient we can help others as we have had help in the past... and you know we have all had to ask questions at one time or another....

    And remember this forum was formed for the iphone, mac users in the world... and if you help one person out... remember they will be grateful for all of your knowledge and patience...

    I think people that don't want to share their information is just as lazy as the people that want the quick fix...

    when i first got my phone i didnt understand half the things these people were talking about. i didnt bother me trial and error. i not mad of money either. if i messed up my phone i would read and read till i feel out of my chair aswell. heck i couldnt use my phone for about a week cuz i thought i briked it. thats half the fun in all this. i gurantee 90 of the new threads questions have been answered like 100 times.
    oyeh i have a pc and so do lots of people. if u got questions post in threads that have already been made. and why are you posting if u havnt even bothereed to mod ur phone. dive in its a wonderfull world of modding. delightfull i say
    Last edited by screamforme02; 2008-05-01 at 01:28 AM.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to screamforme02 For This Useful Post:

    thetoothfairy (2008-05-01)

  17. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by jibaro3 View Post
    Que clase de Cabron tu eres if you dont have the time to answer any question create your own f@@K webside my understanding is you read and if you can help you help you [email protected] missible. Not everyone has the Peanut head you have so cabron. If you understand why the question start over is because a new member as enjoy and there dont now how to use the system yet. This motherF@#@# has made me mad.
    Note to stupid: When flaming someone on the MMi forums, please make sure you can speak English. Otherwise, you simply make a complete fool of yourself and honestly, we enjoy that very much...

  18. #37
    I like how he said he was tired and he only has 61 posts and hasn't helped a single soul.

  19. #38
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wraysbury, UK
    Posts
    607
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 62 Times in 40 Posts

    Thinking about it, I can understand why newer members post new threads even though it has already been answered before. I think maybe they just do not understand the language we have been so used to. Nowadays, to jailbreak and unlock our iPhones all we have to do now is just click a couple of buttons and allow its magic to happen without even needing to know about SSH for example.

    Back in the old school jailbreak/unlock days, we had to go through complicated and long step by step procedures, understanding more about how things work etc...

  20. #39
    "back in the day" it took like 2hrs to properly jailbreak a 1.1.3 iphone. haha if u know what oktoprep is, then u know what im talking about...

  21. #40
    Retired Moderator DoerrFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,290
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 461 Times in 229 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cphillips1009 View Post
    "back in the day" it took like 2hrs to properly jailbreak a 1.1.3 iphone. haha if u know what oktoprep is, then u know what im talking about...
    Back in the days of 1.0-1.02 you had to do command lines to jailbreak

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •