Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP! iphone only charges from big block chargers, not little blocks or the computer.

Default HELP! iphone only charges from big block chargers, not little blocks or the computer.
    I have a jailbroken 1.0.2 firmware iphone using cingular/at&t which will only charge with the older model of chargers, this has been tested with two different old style chargers and with multiple different cables trying to connect to two seperate smaller ones. The computer sync does not work or charge on my laptop or the desktop.
    I also keep getting the 'this is accessory is not made to work with the iphone ' message.
    help?

Thanks

REstore and re-jailbreak my friend
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

dude upgrade!!!
    If i helped hit Thanks!

Thanks

Hey sure I'll help you. So what you do is in iTunes you restore the
    iPhone. Then click the restore and update button,when its done
    restoring use ziphone, if you are official ATT person do Activate first then sync it in itunes, then Click Jailbreak in Ziphone
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)