Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone replacement w/out att contract

Exclamation Iphone replacement w/out att contract
    Not sure if this is the right area to post this or if its already been discussed but Ive been searching and still cannot find an answer, So i appologize in advance...

I dropped my phone in water... Unlocked and use with tmobile. Phone will not turn on at all so apple will not know whether or not its unlocked.. problem is, The water indicator is only patially red.. WIll apple replace a phone if partially red and I deny water damage. Also, is warrenty still valid if not the orig owner. Dont know anyone with ATT so can I buy a GO phone or pick your plan account and use that sim card? Any info will be greatly appreciated!! Please understand my situation, I spent a pretty penny for my phone. As Im certain you did as well, Thanks so much in advance!!
    Last edited by amerino; 2008-04-27 at 11:38 AM.
    Angelica M.

Geez, over 100 views and not one person can offer some type of help....thanks mmi community
    Angelica M.

Thanks

Apple, like any company, wishes to keep their money tight. If your indicator is anything but snow white, you're out of luck. Also, in order to get the iPhone even looked at, you will need proof you have the iPhone on an activated AT&T account.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

amerino (2008-05-22)

they will deny you faster than your prom night