Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: quick help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default quick help
    so i was at party and took my phone out of my pocket to go swimming. when it was on the table some drink had spilled and got on my phone. for some reason the bottom row on the screen does not respond to touch. if it goes to sleep mode and use the slider to open the phone again it does not respond. when it is open everything on the top works just great. any suggestion or hints? will it eventually dry out or is it broken? i tried a rstore and still nothing from the bottom row.
    quote of the night at a bar, "Yes, this is an iPhone and no you can't play with it."

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it will get any better for the phone. I would take it in an try and get a new one if you cant tell that it has been damaged. good luck
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

do i bring it to AT&T or an apple store? cause the closest apple store to new orleans is about 1 1/2 hours away.
    quote of the night at a bar, "Yes, this is an iPhone and no you can't play with it."

Take a flashlight and put it to the headphone jack and see what color the bottom is first.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

as best as i can tell it looks black. i've read about the pink sensor and it is not pink.

Then go ahead. Take the ***** to apple.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GregTheWang For This Useful Post:

OutOfMyLeague (2008-04-27)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thank you man. is there any certain thing i should avoid saying or any certain thing i should tell them about it? obviously i don't want to tell them that a drink was spilled on it.