Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cant restore

Default Cant restore
    hey i cant restore my iphone via itunes. i get a lot of different errors. My iphone stuck in recovery mode. ir i accidently activate it vith ziphone is shows a table " iphone cannot make ar recive calls please contact www.iphone.com/support" pls help me

Put it in DFU mode and go from there.

i am i dfu mode :// 100 times i was in it and again i normlay tryed everything

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Explain how you're getting into DFU mode (just to be sure)....

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sparblaze's Avatar
    Thanks

If it's stuck in recovery mode download iBrickr.
    Open the file in the folder called iBrickr with the picture of an iPhone. Once opened click boot phone. Follow instructions from there. This will NOT restore phone, but it will get the phone out of discovery mode.

:/ i have ziphone. I pres "normal mode" and im out of dfu mode. But then iphone is not active and not jailbreak. So i press "do it all" then ziphone says entering dftu mode, sending blablabla.dat and nothing happens after 10-15mins. Sometimes it works and unlocks my iphone, but then iphone gives massage: "iphone cannot make or recive calls please contact www.iphone.com/support" speekers dont work, no wifi, cant call I can only use ipod... So i try to restrore to erlier version like 1.1.3. itunes instals software then it says instaling new frimwire and stucks after ~20 mins itunes says "cannon restore iphone unknown error: 6, 1611, 1011 and so long... what to do???? thx for help.

so no help? i tryed to enter DFU mode with ilibrety+ and then tre screen got red... but i still couldnt restore to 1.1.3 with itunes. i got error 1012 :/ pls damn need your help