Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone icons gone, ibricker not working... Im SO EMO right now. Help please =[

Default iPhone icons gone, ibricker not working... Im SO EMO right now. Help please =[
    Hello Modmyifone members,

I haven't really used this site much but only a few months ago when I started to hack my iphone. Once i came back to update some files and programs I started to face problems. I use iBricker to update my programs, ringtones, etc. But the problem is now when i Use it, I end up getting a error. this is how it looks like.

Now as things couldn't get any worse. I decided to move some of my icons around and by ACCIDENT I hide the icons i need to use to rearrange them. So now im stuck with these icons. I also tried deleting programs to get some showing but that didn't work.

So I have read up on a lot of stuff but it seems to not be helping me. also I had launcher installed and when i Would use it it would freeze on my iphone and display a huge image of a peice of paper with a pen???

So I need help and i would love the help guys

oh and one more thing here is some info if it will help.
    -im using windows
    -my iphone is version 1.0.1

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!

Thanks

I would restrore update unlock activate and jailbreak
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

Install the VB6 drivers. Google it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

Either SSH if you have it installed, or restore. And i suggest nott using iBrickr. SOOOO out of date...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Hey,

Thank you guys for the quick comments.

But how would I go about restoring it? Because When I try to restore it, the iphone makes me update it. What would I have to do exactly?

Also. If I shouldnt use iBricker. What other program should I use than?

Thank you once again. =]

Thanks

iFuntanstic you could try but you have to pay for that... And Update your phone !!! you can still jailbreak and do all of that!
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)