Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Battery drain with out any reason

[email protected]
    Default Battery drain with out any reason
    .................................................. .................................................. ........................................
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2016-05-22 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks

I have noticed a similar issue. When i have been listening to the ipod and pause the music then close out of ipod, I can still see the mobile music player process as boing open in sysinfo. If I leave it this way- battery runs out like crazy. Also, if I leave the process running,upon reopening ipod, there is a "now playing" flag showing in the upper right corner of the screen. it is as if the ipod never turns itself "off". I realize that there is no "off" but shouldnt the process stop without having to either hard reboot or manually shut the process off in sysinfo? The only other workaround I have for this is after listening to the ipod andpressing "pause", I repeatedly press the "back" arrow until i am back at the playlist screen. No more "now playing" showing. Not bad if you have a short playlist but could be a problem for those with very long playlists.

Another issue is that certain other applications run using the mobile music player process, TTR and Karajan Ear trainer for example. I need to manually shut down the mobilemusicplayer process after using those apps as well.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jfmsam's Avatar
    Thanks

You are waking up your device by hitting the home button twice. Hit it only once, or press the upper sleep/wake button once.
    Under Settings/General you can change how the Home button behaves.

[email protected]
    .................................................. .................................................. ........................................
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2016-05-22 at 05:37 PM.