Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customise app crashing

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default customise app crashing
    i have installed the customise app on my iphone 1.1.1 unlocked, the prob i am having is when i open it , all it does is crash to the home screen after a couple of seconds, any one help me to sort this problem out, regards

Try uninstalling it, restart your phone and reinstall.
    Make sure it is the latest version and has all the permissions set.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

daveparki (2007-10-29)

Thanks

Mine did that I unistalled then decided to try again after reading up and found some info. Try reinstalling it then go and turn off ssh restart the phone then open customize and see if that works then restart ssh from the services app it worked for me it sounds wierd but I could not open customize without crashing back to the home screen before I tried this. And you only have to disable ssh that 1 time and from then on I have had no problems.
    Last edited by JokerX; 2007-10-29 at 04:53 AM.
    8GB iPhone 1.0.2 Unlocked - Revirginized - Then 1.1.1 Jailbroken and Unlocked (Gone Bad - Traded In)

8GB iPhone 1.1.1 OTB JB - Unlocked - Restored to 1.1.3 JB and Unlocked (SOLD)

16GB iPhone 1.1.4 OTB JB / Activated / Unlocked - With iPlus2.0b (Current)

5000 iPhone wallpapers click here]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JokerX For This Useful Post:

daveparki (2007-10-29)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i tried this morning and reset the settings in the iphone general settings and so far has worked , thanks for the info, regards

Just went 1.1.1 myself today. Customize acted the same way for 2-3 times but it went away without me doing anything. Go figure.
    Sydney, Australia
    If you received help, click on the Thanks button!

the same happen to me, all i did was install at least one image set and it worked , maybe it was empty

has anyone had the same problem after upgrade and jailbreak, cannot connect to you tube ?
    Last edited by millchen; 2007-10-29 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

millchen, that happened to me but I have sinced fixed it. I was getting the error "You must log in to iTunes using the internet before you can use YouTube" or similar. If your situation is similar, give this a shot:

Here is the solution that worked for me.

I noticed many copies of data_ark.plist floating around don't have the DeviceCertificate key. If your copy doesn't have it, I have a copy of the file that does. I put it in the right folder, and problem's fixed.

Good luck.
    Last edited by truenorth; 2007-10-29 at 02:16 PM.
    Sydney, Australia
    If you received help, click on the Thanks button!