Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone semi frozen/useless

Default Iphone semi frozen/useless
    Hi, I installed caterpiller, and the RIP dev through installer.
    I hit trial, and when I rebooted my phone, I can click on any app, and it will load, but I cant do anything. Example, If I go the phone app, it will load, but I wont be able to press anything. there is also no volume on my phone... any hints? TIA

Had te same problem. Restored. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,
    EVER USE CATERPILLAR

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

caterpillar conflicts with a few applications, specifically dock.app and summerboard.app and i believe screenshot as well. if you have openssh installed and turned on, you can ssh into your phone to install respring/killspring or one of those applications that will restart your springboard for you, that will (termporary) fix your problem. if you don't, then you're out of luck. you do have to restore. caterpillar can be problematic and that's why i don't have it, but it's worked well for many others as well. you just can't have the conflicting applications installed

yes... Thanks. I restored and all is fine now...