Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: (Guide)The Best Way To Increase Battery Performance About 40%

Default (Guide)The Best Way To Increase Battery Performance About 40%
    See , this is a simple guide ...

first of all ... only 50 % people know about ssh ......

its a programming to connect your iphone to computer

....when u jailbreak you iphone with ziphone .....openssh software already gets insalled on your iphone

ssh is used to browse the var and root and other folders on the iphone through command and terminal

as most people still jailbreak with ziphone ....they have this app installed .

this open ssh app is very useful ...but u can use iphone browser ...for doing the same thing

this ssh app sends remote signals to the pc every 3 seconds ..
    thats the main reason for low battery life

to increase your battery life ...go to installer and uninstall openssh ...
    and if u want browse ur iphone files u can use iphone browser

after u uninstall open ssh ... u willl notice 40 to 45 % more battery life .

if you are having any problem be free to ask

i am always for ur support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~modmyi is the best~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by coolbeer1990; 2008-04-20 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coolbeer1990 View Post
    See , this is a simple guide ...

first of all ... only 50 % people know about ssh ......

its a programming to connect your iphone to computer

....when u jailbreak you iphone with ziphone .....openssh software already gets insalled on your iphone

ssh is used to browse the var and root and other folders on the iphone through command and terminal

as most people still jailbreak with ziphone ....they have this app installed .

this open ssh app is very useful ...but u can use iphone browser ...for doing the same thing

this ssh app sends remote signals to the pc every 3 seconds ..
    thats the main reason for low battery life

to increase your battery life ...go to installer and uninstall openssh ...
    and if u want browse ur iphone files u can use iphone browser

after u uninstall open ssh ... u willl notice 40 to 45 % more battery life .

if you are having any problem be free to ask

i am always for ur support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~modmyi is the best~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This guide is retarded. Just use BossPrefs and disable SSH for whenever you aren't using it.

Also, I don't think people are going to listen to a person who can't even use commas.

hey bro one more way is to install inetservices and then disable ssh..srry for not writing in this guide

As for the guide u r saying as retarded ..its in ur prospective ..u can comment it as u like... I just try to help people

And ya abt the commas u were talking abt ..its my habit to pits dotts from my childhood ... No one can change ones habits

and ya one more thing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~modmyi is the best ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by coolbeer1990; 2008-04-20 at 02:40 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to coolbeer1990 For This Useful Post:

luiz (2008-04-20)

It's fine to want to help people, just don't be misleading in your post. The word 'guide' is definetly the wrong word for this post, I mean this thread is brand new with the word guide on it so everyones thinking its something new involving alot of different steps, and it's very disappointing to find out you posted one fix.....which is widely known and which developers have been solving for a while now.

Your title should read "1 Old widely known battery fix, posting for newbies"

It's fine you want to help people just be clearer about your posts

lmao at this weak *** guide.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

y do ppl have to be such assh*les. granted he shouldn not start a thread labled guid but jeez. i cant spell or dont good grammer u gonna pick on me to. as$!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Yeah man.. give the guy a break... he was trying to help after all... I rather him give us crap guides than people giving crap comments....

(The dots were on purpose btw...) lol.

whats the point in posting garbage new threads? they just pile up on the 1st page of the forum and push down real threads. I don't know about you, but I don't like to filter though ********.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

understandable, but than go give crap to all the other people that dont even bother using the search(powered by google, f-in sweet) to find there answers, at least this was sum wht helpfull. kinda.lol looka t all the new threads omg help plz. oman i messed up iphone. every 5 mins some1 new is posting suttin already posted a thousand times. how go bit*h about them. and tell them to search. in a polite way i might add jeeze. always hateing on noobs. dont forget every one was a noob at some point jeepers man
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Hi, are you familiar with the boss tool? I tried to move my applications and now I have a blank screen although the phone turns on and I can receive calls.

Please don't SPAM the thread with useless posts. Keep on topic, no bashing please.

Reako