Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP PLEASE! iPhone WON'T RESTORE.

Default HELP PLEASE! iPhone WON'T RESTORE.
    I've been having this problem for a while now and no one has really replied.. but my phone keeps getting bricked(?) and I keep having to hold the power + home button in order to get it to turn back on. But that won't even work every time, I have to keep restoring the phone. I know that this is definitely not good for my phone, and right now, MY PHONE WON'T RESTORE AT ALL. I'm about to go crazy, because I haven't used my phone since yesterday. I used iLibertyx to jailbreak my phone and it hasn't been a too much of a problem before. Can someone PLEASE help me out?

ive had to restore my phone a few times as well.. since ur way isnt working, why not try it a different way?

try using ziphone (ziphone.org)...

dl that, then u hit the most bottom button which is refurbrish or somtin like that. do that. then in itunes hit restore. then it will restore but then this time instead of installing ur old back up on it(which might be the root of the problem) set it up as a new phone.

yull still have ur contacts, but yull loose ur calander entries/notes so u might wanna take those down or save them somewhere if u can.

i kinda had the same problem but mine was camera specific related, and now it works fine.

so why dont u give that a try? good luck!

iPhone? More like MyPhone elsgk2's Avatar
    Thanks

me too I was scared of doing a restore but Ziphone got my vote since it worked with many people
    *T*Mo**

alright, i'll try Ziphone this time. thanks for your input. hopefully it works..