Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slow animation/scrolling

Default Slow animation/scrolling
    I was playing around with some of the iphones in the apple store and I noticed for example when I'm scrolling through 'settings' or lists in menus, the iphones in the store were faster, and mine skipped sometimes (jittery), not as smooth. Is there anything defective? (I unlocked my phone using iLiberty+) It's very slight but noticeable. Also does it a little looking at emails.

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL! Ahhh man. When were you born. Technology isn't perfect hahaha

It's just how it is. You notice yours because you using it all the time
    you use the ones in the store for like 5 maybe 10 mins. Yours might not glitch for an hour or more, just coincidence the the store ones didn't.

Also some apps slow the phone down. Caterpillar was one. I uninstalled it, it screwed my phone too much, I just miss the reflective and 5 icon dock now...

I say, in the nicest way possible... get over it... sorry but who really cares? A bit of glitching here and there. So what? Anyway, every firmware Apple brings out, the interface gets smother...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

Quote Originally Posted by matt4iphones View Post
    LOL! Ahhh man. When were you born. Technology isn't perfect hahaha

It's just how it is. You notice yours because you using it all the time
    you use the ones in the store for like 5 maybe 10 mins. Yours might not glitch for an hour or more, just coincidence the the store ones didn't.

Also some apps slow the phone down. Caterpillar was one. I uninstalled it, it screwed my phone too much, I just miss the reflective and 5 icon dock now...

I say, in the nicest way possible... get over it... sorry but who really cares? A bit of glitching here and there. So what? Anyway, every firmware Apple brings out, the interface gets smother...
    Hmmm i'm not sure why you bothered to reply / took the time to write an answer to this fellow MMI user's question, as you offer no help or insight at all...

"get over it" is not great advice for someone having trouble with their iphone

No matter how offended you got - unfortunately its the sad truth!

No technology is perfect no matter how much apple make out they're perfect synergy of software to hardware..

I dont agree with the flaming..
    - my advice is, Restoring your iphone is like formatting your Computer. Makes your device run twice as fast and much more responsive.

enjoy your iphone!
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

Thanks for replies. I know I'm making a big deal. Anyways I don't have any program installed except the latest version of swirlymms and bad subsystem. I had done a restore a week ago. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have something defective that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by m600i View Post
    Thanks for replies. I know I'm making a big deal. Anyways I don't have any program installed except the latest version of swirlymms and bad subsystem. I had done a restore a week ago. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have something defective that's all.
    Nope, I know what you're talking about. It appears to be more or less a symptom of jailbreaking as far as I can tell...