Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dual Sim Questions

Default Dual Sim Questions
    I have been reading a lot about using a dual sim adapter in the iPhone. I know that they work and when used provide a menu for switching between sims. Thats all good but I cannot find any information that confirms how they operate in regards to receiving calls.

Ok so my big question is... When you have two active sims installed using the dual sim adapters that are made for iphone can you recieve calls from both sims, even when only one is active for making calls? I essentially want to be able to recieve calls from either sim at any time. One sim is for personal use, the other business and it would be great to consolidate down to one phone, if the iphone can work this way I would be ecstatic.

Thanks in Advance!
    Last edited by jrs2007iphone; 2008-04-19 at 07:36 AM.

Only one number at a time , but you may forward your calls or auto switch ( with timer ) etc...Iphone must be Jailbroken n unlocked for the dual adaptor to function, hope this helps.

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jrs2007iphone View Post
    I have been reading a lot about using a dual sim adapter in the iPhone. I know that they work and when used provide a menu for switching between sims. Thats all good but I cannot find any information that confirms how they operate in regards to receiving calls.

Ok so my big question is... When you have two active sims installed using the dual sim adapters that are made for iphone can you recieve calls from both sims, even when only one is active for making calls? I essentially want to be able to recieve calls from either sim at any time. One sim is for personal use, the other business and it would be great to consolidate down to one phone, if the iphone can work this way I would be ecstatic.

Thanks in Advance!
    Where did you find a dual sim adaptor thin enough for a iPhone?
    I'm interested

Thanks