Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intresting find with voice mail

Default Intresting find with voice mail
    Today I was messing about with my phone & decided to rest with iTunes my phone back to 1.0.2. I havn't felt comfortable to test the waters with the re-virginize tools. I originally attempted to unlock my phone with the second version of anySIM. The first attempt failed, so I ran again with it not getting far & failure. So I tried Erica Sadun unlock tool from here & unlock worked.

A few days later I saw a crack where you entered a few numbers with the key pad & the voicemail button was changed from the default AT&T.

But what strikes me odd is after my reload of firmware with iTunes. The voice mail button still works with my telco.

So what exactly did this keypad change make ? Is this going to cause an issue with re-virginize ?

Hi,
    2 days ago I unlocked my iPhone useng the re-vergeniser here(http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Dow...nd_OS_X_iPhone) and I had no problems with the voicemail adjustments I had made(the same as you discribe) It was just as easy after the 1.1.1 update aswell the same method wroks here two