Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ringtone Problems

Default Ringtone Problems
    I have loaded my own ringtones through iphone browser. The ringtones show up in my phone and I am able to use them. My problem is sometimes the default ringtone rings for everyone and the custom one wont ring. I dont know what the problem is. I go check my contacts and the ringtones are set correctly but it wont ring right. Can someone please help me?

I have the SAME problem. I was actually about to post on this today. I just syncd my own custom ringtones through itunes. But when people that I have unique ringtones for call, they're custome ringtone works maybe 1 out of 3 times. Anyone?

I think I have this problem when i attach my phone to the dock or if i sync with iTunes. Im not sure if that is the problem. If I want it to work correctly I have to go to each contact that I set a unique ringtone for and set it back to the ringtone I already selected and it works. That gets annoying after a while. I was wondering if someone had a fix for this or why this is happening.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

just use ringtones thru installer...way better solution for everything...screw itunes

what you mean ringtones through installer. I placed mine in the correct folder using iphone browser. They also show up in my ringtones list and also play on my phone. I dont understand why they play sometimes and sometimes they dont.