Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All Contacts Erased, Need Help! - Already tried search

Default All Contacts Erased, Need Help! - Already tried search
    I already tried search function on this site but couldnt find an answer. basically, I created a new sync point to backup all my data, I restored my phone, missed the screen to restore from old backup file and without thinking clicked the sync button with the blank iphone, leaving my backup an empty slate.

Is there anyway to retreive my contact information?

I know i should have written them out just in case, and don't have a program external from itunes that holds my contact information. Not everyone has an apple computer, and it is kind of dumb in the first place to have no actual way to backup your backup or at least print out your contact information through itunes from the backup that it creates. I hate itunes backup, it does it when i don't want it to, and never creates a new backup when i want to. You can't even press a button to create a backup when you want it to (clicking sync does NOT do this). Sorry i got sidetracked with frustration. help anyone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I backed up my contacts in Outlook, it can be backed up.

I have the same question. My daughter upgraded her itunes last night and somehow all her contacts and music were deleted.

She didn't back up her contacts (we don't have outlook).

Any chance of getting them back? If not, what's the procedure for us PC users who don't have outlook to back up our contacts?