Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Exchange on Beta 240

Default Exchange on Beta 240
    I toyed around with 225 for a day, but was too laggy to use normally so I dumped 240 onto the phone last night. Everything is nice and smooth again like 1.1.4 (without installer/etc of course), but exchange inbox isn't sync'ing/showing any emails. It's connecting properly because it will instantly send out on the exchange account, it just won't sync up.

Has anyone seen this happen or know of a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks

It is called a BETA which means it is not guaranteed that everything will work
    sorry...
    P.S. The beta doesn't come with the app store or itunes so that ruins all the fun
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

Thanks for the reply. But I'd appreciate some info or help here. I purposefully asked for assistance with a BETA when I titled the thread as much. I don't care about itunes or appstore in a beta release. I wanted to test exchange sync and I'm having problems with it. If I expected it to work perfectly I'd restore 1.1.4 stock and ***** to apple.

I understand it's not going to work 100%, but I figured that in a forum like this there's a chance someone else has had the same problem.

Thanks

Sorry im not that experienced i only toyed around with the 5A240D Beta for like 2 minutes and im not sure
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)