Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PWN Full Features?

Default PWN Full Features?
    I don't think I understand exacly what PWN does... I know you can create your own firmware to restore to but what else can it do? I heard someone talking about the iPhone browser on it, what's the difference between the iPhone and iTouch browser?

Please explain or direct me to the right place.

Thanks

Think ALLOWS you to pick what firmware/version you wanna use.. Or something along those lines.
    EDM

...meaning you can restore your phone and after the restore is over with, your phone will be unlocked/activated/jailbroken. And with IPSWTool, they are looking into when you restore, there will be apps already installed, so lets say Im unlocked and have 60 apps, when all this Pwnage and IPSWTool is done, I could restore my phone completely and after the restore be unlocked and have those 60 apps installed...

Thanks

Ohhhhh I see
    EDM

Yeah this feature will be nice to have...

My three friends who have an iTouch don't know a thing about jail breaking, firmware, etc. and I've had to restore, jailbreak, and install all of the apps atleast twice each because they screwed up there settings. Now I just give them this and whenever they come up to me saying "Luke, my iPod is giving me that error message when I try to install games - can you fix it?" I'll just tell them to restore.

I'd hate to b mean... but my friends are noobs...

Thanks

My friend was "trying" unlock his iTouch with Ziphone and he disconnected it on the white screen of text and messed his iTouch up.
    Last edited by Zeal; 2008-04-15 at 03:28 AM. Reason: ggg
    EDM