Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone stuck with a apple logo

Default iphone stuck with a apple logo
    hi..i was downloading justin for customize..from installer...n it took ages...i switched off my iphone while it was still being downloaded & when i turned it on...all it is showing is a apple logo...the phone is not switching off n is stuck on this logo...pls help...
    should i unlock it again using ziphone ? where i should 1st use it ina recovery mode...n then unlock it from start....
    plss help...its been like 4 hours my phone hasent switched off...i used the power button & home button together too..but no luck...

Thanks

See if Normal mode in ziphone will do the trick.

This has happened to me many times and it may sound stupid but I tried all of the above and the only thing that brings it back is to keep randomly pressing both buttons.

i pressed both buttons...but no result...da logo remains as it is....shud i unlock it again using ziphone???

Thanks

Try plugging it in to the computer and press home button so that the recovery mode symbol shows up and you can re unlock it
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

restore is the safest way to handle this. Last time I tried messing with it during the Apple Screen of Death I got myself an Apple Screen of Death plus a Spinning Wheel of Death. Not fun.