Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone locked again..Please Help...

Default Iphone locked again..Please Help...
    Hi everyone...i am new to all these iphone stuff...i got my iphone 20 days ago, and i got it unlocked by someone, it worked fine until yesterday night, it froze, so i restored it back with itunes. its 1.1.4 when i bought it, but i dont know it got updated to 2.0...now my iphone isnt workin...itunes is showing activate your phone with at&t...is it possible that by restoring it locked again..if tht is the case then what should i do now...thnxxxx...please help me...

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

download iliberty and unlock it again and no there r no chance that u got 2.0 cuz its not out yet.
     Think Different

thnx for the reply...but will i be able to use all the apps like mail, youtube, stocks, weather if i use iliberty...cuz i dont know which one my friend used to unlocked my phone before..and it was working fine..i mean all the apps were working without any fixing apps from installer...

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hemal501 View Post
    thnx for the reply...but will i be able to use all the apps like mail, youtube, stocks, weather if i use iliberty...cuz i dont know which one my friend used to unlocked my phone before..and it was working fine..i mean all the apps were working without any fixing apps from installer...
    yes everything will work fine.
     Think Different

does it matter if my friend maybe has used different software to unlock my phone before...thnx..