Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help: Connect iPhone with winSCP via USB

ok let me break down everything completely so everyone understands where im at
    My problem is that my phone (1.1.3 firmware, non-at&t) will not go past the apple logo laoding screen unless i put it into recovery mode (itunes symbol + charge plug symbol). Now when it is in recovery mode itunes does not recognize it at all. I recieve the error code 1 ipod server cannot be connected or it tells me that the itunes server cannot be reached check connection (no problem with my connection tho so i dont understand this).

i have try'd many solutions (nothing works so far)
    1.) i try'd DFU mode: holding down the home and power button and releasing the power button (but not the home button) after screen turns black and then connecting to itunes but itunes would not restore my phone, giving the error message 'iphone software updater could not be contacted, check network connection...'
    2.) i try'd putting my iphone into recovery mode where the plug and itunes symbol appears but itunes does not recognize it at all when in this state i get the error message 'ipod server cannot be found'
    3.) i also try'd to use iplus and ziphone at different times (with no prevail phone still just restarts then freezes at apple logo with loading circle spinning and phone vibrating for no reason)

I have read thru many forums and it seems that there is no solution to my specific problem there are similar one's out there but obviously not the same due to the fact that their solutions did not work with my phone.(i did not see anyone mention their phone vibrating while frozen, mines does this)
    if any one understand my problem or has the time to help me figure something out please hit me up asap
    i have been working on this problem for 4 days straight now (lost alot of sleep)

my symptoms
    freezes at apple logo with loading circle still spinning
    also during this time the phone vibrates in sets ot three every ten seconds or so for maybe a minute or two before it restarts and does the same thing again.
    after about 2 or 3 cycles of this ******** the loading circles stop spinning (but are still visible) and the phone becomes completely frozen at apple logo

someone, anyone plz help!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by poppasin View Post
    ok let me break down everything completely so everyone understands where im at
    My problem is that my phone (1.1.3 firmware, non-at&t) will not go past the apple logo laoding screen unless i put it into recovery mode (itunes symbol + charge plug symbol). Now when it is in recovery mode itunes does not recognize it at all. I recieve the error code 1 ipod server cannot be connected or it tells me that the itunes server cannot be reached check connection (no problem with my connection tho so i dont understand this).

i have try'd many solutions (nothing works so far)
    1.) i try'd DFU mode: holding down the home and power button and releasing the power button (but not the home button) after screen turns black and then connecting to itunes but itunes would not restore my phone, giving the error message 'iphone software updater could not be contacted, check network connection...'
    2.) i try'd putting my iphone into recovery mode where the plug and itunes symbol appears but itunes does not recognize it at all when in this state i get the error message 'ipod server cannot be found'
    3.) i also try'd to use iplus and ziphone at different times (with no prevail phone still just restarts then freezes at apple logo with loading circle spinning and phone vibrating for no reason)

I have read thru many forums and it seems that there is no solution to my specific problem there are similar one's out there but obviously not the same due to the fact that their solutions did not work with my phone.(i did not see anyone mention their phone vibrating while frozen, mines does this)
    if any one understand my problem or has the time to help me figure something out please hit me up asap
    i have been working on this problem for 4 days straight now (lost alot of sleep)

my symptoms
    freezes at apple logo with loading circle still spinning
    also during this time the phone vibrates in sets ot three every ten seconds or so for maybe a minute or two before it restarts and does the same thing again.
    after about 2 or 3 cycles of this ******** the loading circles stop spinning (but are still visible) and the phone becomes completely frozen at apple logo

someone, anyone plz help!!!!!
    Use ibrickr, then restore, then ziphone.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

or if you think there's an issue with itunes, uninstall and reinstall, or even reboot your pc to see if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by stocis View Post

UPGRADE WITH ITUNES.
    PUT VERSION 1.1.4 ON
    RUN ZIPHONE
    PRESS DO IT ALL

AND U'LL HAVE A SIGNAL!

for a wifi connection u need to have a WIFI ROUTER!
    afterwords get in to wifi in settings and it should be there asking for a password!

why do u keep doing everything else rather than what we tell u ?
    Thanks for all the helps!

I did try to upgrade to 1.1.4, but iTunes kept giving me error code 1603. Last night I tried again and the same thing happened:

Ziphone to put it in DFU mode ==>
    iTune to update to version 1.1.4 ==>
    get Error code 1603 ==>
    iPhone stucked at the apple screen ==>
    I put it in the recovery mode ==>
    tried again ==>
    same thing happened (error code 1603) ==>
    iPhone just stucked at the apple screen ==>
    I did not know what to do so I decided to try the "Do It All" with Ziphone when iPhone in the recovery mode ==>
    Now the iphone stuck at "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0". It displays line by line of "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" every 5 sec non-stop. Now the only options I have when I press the power button and home button at the same time are: getting back to apple screen , turn it off or the scrolling white text (will stop at "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" ). Now I can't connect to iTunes or Ziphone. All the helps are greatly appreicated.

Thanks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q5L5cH0vkg"]YouTube - Easy BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0 Fix[/ame]
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stocis For This Useful Post:

bzb416 (2008-04-15)

My iphone is alive again....thanks you so much for all the helps, especially Ziphone. Ziphone saved my iPhone.
    Last edited by bzb416; 2008-04-16 at 04:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12