Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Incoming calls dont show!!!

Default Incoming calls dont show!!!
    Hi,
    I unlocked my iphone with Ziphone about a month ago, it had been working fine till I installed the customise 2.0 update. Ever since, every time some one call calls me their number just momentarily flashes in the screen..and it displays that circle thing you see right after you install something and before it goes back to the "slide to unlock" screen. It does not show the "slide to answer" or Answer/Decline buttons nor does it ring or vibrate.
    I tried calling my own phone from my landline, the caller can hear the regular ring on the other side but my iphone doesnt ring.
    When it goes to the Voicemail, then my iphone shows a missed call and I even get voicemails if people leave them.
    I am scared to restore because then I might not be able to unlock it again( it took me abt five days to do it the first time)
    Is there anything else I can do to solve this?
    Has anyone had this problem before?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Pysl 0.41b1 - Do Not Install!
    If you installed the above then you need to look at:

http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/200...o-not-install/

That is what this sounds like to me.

Have a Nice Day!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to n0m0n For This Useful Post:

fazman (2008-04-11)

Default Thanks
    Thanks a lot I think that is exactly what it is. I think we should make a sticky warning evryone against that application. Mods heres another chance to save the world(you guys have done a great job so far)

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fazman View Post
    Thanks a lot I think that is exactly what it is. I think we should make a sticky warning evryone against that application. Mods heres another chance to save the world(you guys have done a great job so far)
    Actually I am very surprised that your post was the first.
    This has hit the iPhone population all day yesterday with the same issues you have had.
    As I posted over on Apple iPhone School Kudos to them since they nailed it within hours of the release.

Also there is a b2 version of the app just released today...
    I have had NO issues to speak of in respect to this newest release.

Thanks