View Poll Results: What number iPhone are you on???

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm on my first and going strong

73 65.77%
  • This is my second phone

20 18.02%
  • Third

10 9.01%
  • Fourth

4 3.60%
  • Five or more...

4 3.60%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How many iPhones??

Still on my first iPhone, 8GB, got it on September 17th. Ive been extremely lucky to not have any problems from 1.0.2 through 1.1.1, I had a few problems are installing apps on 1.1.3 that werent compatible, but restored before I installed everything. Now Im at 1.1.4, no problems at all, I guess I a m just one lucky SOB...

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Still on my first iPhone, 8GB, got it on September 17th. Ive been extremely lucky to not have any problems from 1.0.2 through
    1.1.1, I had a few problems are installing apps on 1.1.3 that werent compatible, but restored before I installed everything. Now Im at 1.1.4, no problems at all, I guess I a m just one lucky SOB...

haha sounds like it based on everyone else!

iPhone? More like MyPhone diggie2002's Avatar
    Thanks

Im on my first also. Got it Dec 23, 2007. I'm on 1.1.4 jailbroken with Ziphone and running awesome! I've had no issues whatsoever besides a few apps not running right but thats to be expected!! Keeping my fingers crossed 'cause reading all these horror stories makes me cringe!! I love my iPhone, though. I really do.

Thanks

Picked my 4th up yesterday.

1. Dropped in my Corn Flakes, screen became unresponsive, Apple Store gave me a new one.

2. Lost it at the Sand Dunes in a drunken stupor. Bought another soon as we got home.

3. Broken Glass 2 weeks ago after hundreds of oops! Paid $249 for replacement.

4. Broke the freakin glass again Friday, guys at the apple store felt sorry for me (no obvious impact point he said and gave me one free.

I'm carying it around in a gps tracked metal reinforced briefcase now handcuffed to my wrist

5. soon as the 3g hits im gettin that and my daughter will inherit this one if its still alive.

Quote Originally Posted by mikdiamon View Post

1. Dropped in my Corn Flakes, screen became unresponsive, Apple Store gave me a new one.

2. Lost it at the Sand Dunes in a drunken stupor. Bought another soon as we got home.

4. Broke the freakin glass again Friday, guys at the apple store felt sorry for me (no obvious impact point he said and gave me one free.

I'm carying it around in a gps tracked metal reinforced briefcase now handcuffed to my wrist

5. soon as the 3g hits im gettin that and my daughter will inherit this one if its still alive.

wow that is quite a track record

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

im on my 2nd main iphone. the first one had been dropped, gotten glass dust in it and dropped in a bath tub i also changed out the stock battery for an extdended life battery she finally died after being plugged into a faulty car charger in my work truck.... I was pissed.. it was a 3.9 Bl which i bought last year September hardware unlocked which was upgraded to 1.1.4...

I replaced it with a 8g 4.6 bl...
    My spare is runinning 2.0 beta

But technically speakin ive been through 6+ iphones most of which i either bought and resold at a profit or used for parts to repair sumbody elses phone....

ive ordered parts and im going to build 2 more iphones n sell em
    Last edited by acaijr73; 2008-04-13 at 03:54 PM.
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

Quote Originally Posted by mikdiamon View Post

Damn someone's loaded lol. Assuming you got an 8GB after the price drop, youve spent $1049 w/o tax just on iPhones lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Damn someone's loaded lol. Assuming you got an 8GB after the price drop, youve spent $1049 w/o tax just on iPhones lol
    haha not so loaded anymore! Actually my boss bought my first one so I'm down about $650. I'm addicted though so its not like I had any choice

Thanks

Im officially on my 3rd iPhone today. so happy

iphone history
    1) Touch screen stopped working.
    2) A few scratches. Upgraded to 2.0 then downgraded to 1.1.4 so i could replace.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

I'm on my first and going strong

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Angry Haha I Win!
    Ha this is my 4th one the first one i dropped the secound sftware issue the third one had a screen issue and this is my 4th! lol i keep getting lemons!

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

On my first iphone. Bought 10/22/07. have not had the first problem except for the ones i caused and had to restore and rejailbreak.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Only one. Bought mine used for cheap because there was a problem with it. When the phone was set to sleep, it would shut off 60 seconds later. Did SSH and changed a plist file..etc. It works perfectly now!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dust Busta's Avatar
    Thanks

number 5 if I scratch one I sell it on ebay and buy a new one! ha ha

Second. My first one's vibrator broke the second day I had it. haha..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

I'm on my third one by choice. First one I had was a 4g 1.0.2 and the charger plug never mated properly so I sold it and bought another 4g 1.0.2 which did fine until I had a chance to get an 8g 1.1.3 which I have now and have no plans of getting rid of, especially since the 3g phone has a snitch in it and nobody has taken me seriously on making a little snitch program for the iphone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

im on my 6th 3G phone and they all were exchanged during the same day at the mall
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12