Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Screen Get Smaller!!!

ohhhh nooo
    i got it too
    last night i installed Vista for iphone from installer.app , and everything was ok
    i turned the device off ,and now i turned on and it was there
    unistall the vista but no change
    what should i do ????/
    , i have 1.0.2 non-AT&T
    is there any hope !!!!!
    and i assure you i didnt got this problem before ( because i had looked to this thread before and i compared my phone and it was ok )

if i upgrade to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 , it solve it ? or not ?

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeee help

ohhhh nooo
    i got it too
    last night i installed Vista for iphone from installer.app , and everything was ok
    i turned the device off ,and now i turned on and it was there
    unistall the vista but no change
    what should i do ????/
    , i have 1.0.2 non-AT&T
    is there any hope !!!!!
    and i assure you i didnt got this problem before ( because i had looked to this thread before and i compared my phone and it was ok )

if i upgrade to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 , it solve it ? or not ?

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeee help

Thanks

i would try to upgrade to 1.1.2 and jailbreak......just follow the whole process and dont skip a beat.

man, i was loosing my mind with this site down....dont play with our emotions like that MMI...LOL
    Last edited by stlcaddie; 2007-12-17 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    i would try to upgrade to 1.1.2 and jailbreak......just follow the whole process and dont skip a beat.
    Don't bother upgrading I am using 1.1.2 and have the same problem.

The size of the border seems to fluctuate, does anyone else notice that? Sometimes I will turn off my phone and then I wont have it and it will come back. And this is different from the apple border, this is very noticeable, in all lights. Sometimes its just on the bottom then the top, the top might be bigger or the bottom its completely random.

It just happened to my iphone today at work. I heard a sms come through...so i grabbed my phone outta my pocket and it just went blank...rebooted itself...and then the screen was off. I noticed it right away. It's driving me crazy. So the first thing i did was check here and here we are...all with the same problem. I sure hope it corrects itself. I'm a T-mobile customer...what about the others with this problem?

please someone gotta help us
    its so annoying in the sunlight specially , its like the a white boarder around my screen

i have it for a week and never went off ,

can anyone know what its ??

and may be you say its just a tiny 2mm , but i tell you its like a 1 mile to me

i may change my iphone if it persists

and i hope 1.1.3 will fix it , just hoping

and thanks

I think that it is a hardware issue...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy :-( same problem
    hi guys,
    i'm so hopeless, i have almost the same problem ... the marge around the screen has appeared in my iphone too,, i can assure u it wasn't before ... aand it's like the was lines of pixels off all around the image on the screen (icons, pictures, movie ,, whatever..... ) i use a 1.0.1 bought ,alreadu unlocked..
    thank u and sorry for my english if i haven t been able to express myself better...
    iphone forever ( anyway)

Any news on this? I have the same problem

i moved my "text" to that same spot in between the phone and email.... great minds think alike

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi.. evrybody!
    bad news , the screen has become even smaller than last time, the marge of off pixels is bigger and more evident.... i can't connect it anymore to my computer , when i do it..nothing happens, it's not even recognized by the pc and neither start charging , just nothing .. like it wasn't connected... but worst thing , yesterday , after going out from the cinema in VENICE ,italy, i was dialing my cousin number to tell him about the movie when i had been provocated and insulted by drunk italians , they ve attacked me , they were 5 or 6 ,so i couldn't do much, i tried to respond , they ve taken my cap, my glasses and the iphone , i followed them , was able to get back the iphone , they ve thrown it back like like 8 or 10 meters , full of scratches but still works , ,
    i 'm so angry and feel really bad cause i ve been attacked by these cowards...i hate this contry , i wanna leave :-(

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i think its normal... after reading this thread
    i've noticed there was a border on my 2 iphones too...(have 2g and 3g)
    my friend has it, next door neighbor has it, my boss has it, my co worker has it...
    everyone has tiny border around their iphone...
    you just can't notice it on normal office or home light condition...
    but if you take it to bright light or wutever...border will show up thicker or looks thicker
    for some reason...

ok here is a link from apple direct

http://www.apple.com/iphone/gallery/#image3
    Last edited by sungzilla; 2008-09-08 at 10:20 PM.

Default help
    Hi Everyone, I have the same issue I was in my job and I took my iphone out to check some messages and then I noticed the 2mm border around the screen but even worse than that, now everytime my screen is off and I turn it on again for around half second it blinks and show the screen all blurry then after that half second is all normal but with the border, It never happened to me b4 and I am a little scared that in the end that blink will kill my screen for good or damage my screen permanently, Have anybody solved this issue already or does anybody know if this issue corrects by itself?

Thanks

it's since starting on my iPhone 2G

iPhone? More like MyPhone apummell's Avatar
    Thanks

small boarder is normal numb nuts!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

LMAO @ this thread. I've never seen so many people wig out about a built in feature before in my life.

I'd suggest less mary J and more time spent doing..... anything else.

iPhone? More like MyPhone apummell's Avatar
    Thanks

yu the man one1 LOL

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by apummell View Post
    small boarder is normal numb nuts!!!!!!
    Is that really necessary?
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

OMG ARE YOU ALL STUPID?
    it is just the screen border! it is always like this on every iphone, but you can only see it in certain light!

~ The wonderful world of iPod ♫

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12