Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: In sleep mode my iphone doesn't receive calls HELP

Default In sleep mode my iphone doesn't receive calls HELP
    I have an issue with incoming calls. When the phone is in standby/sleep mode for a bit it doesnt even recognize an incoming call. If my springboard is on or it isnt in sleep mode calls come in just fine, however in sleep they dont come at all. I get the missed call notification next time I wake it.

If I set it to never lock and lock the the phone with the sleep button it will receive calls for a couple of minutes then it does not. Same with SMS. If its set to auto lock but is in its dock on my desk it works fine.

I have virginised the phone and re unlocked it and still the same thing.

It seems to be the the phone goes into a lower version of standby and doesnt get woken from this for a incoming call.

HELP

Tone

Thanks

Did you solve this problem? A friend of mine is having the same problem with his 1.1.1 iPhone that I unlocked just last week. I'm looking for a solution too.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default i can fix this
    If you do not receive calls or msgs when your iphone is in sleep mode, i can fix this for you, i charge 30 USD for this, if you are in india then i charge rs 1000. the best part is that you do not need to send me your phone, i will fix it remotely. you can contact me on [email protected]